正在上传图片(0/1)

大疆故事 | 重拾生命中的欢乐

手机看帖 2 1446

大疆故事× Tyson Krehbiel

重拾生命中的欢乐   

“我曾在工作中受了重伤,失去了不靠帮助独自行走的能力。”

没有拐杖,我就无法行走,是大疆精灵带着我飞行,让我可以拍摄到美丽的日出,或者我周围的其他地方。精灵给我的生活带了很多乐趣,它对我来说意味着很多。我不能开车,只有在去医院复诊时才能离开房间,是精灵让我重获自由。三次的脊柱融合手术让我一直处于疼痛之中。但是在精灵飞在空中的那20分钟里我忘记了疼痛。这张照片是距离太平洋约20英里的圣地亚哥。现在我已经可以熟练的操控这个奇妙的精灵了。

I was able to have fun and joy in life again.  

“I was seriously injured on the job and have lost the ability to move around with out assistance.”

I am not able to walk without a walker. Your phantom has allowed me to fly and take pictures of beautiful sunsets and other areas around me. It brings joy to my life. That means a lot to me. I can't drive and only leave the house for doctors appointments. This allows me to be free. I am in constant pain from my 3 spinal fusion surgeries, but when I am up in the air I have 20 minutes of flight that takes my mind off of my pain.The picture I enclosed is of San Diego about 20 miles from the Pacific ocean. I was at quite an altitude in total control of this wonderful machine.

大疆故事的征集活动推出之后已经有几百名小伙伴跟我们分享了他们和大疆之间的故事,这之中有没有您的呢?如果还没有,快来参加我们的活动吧!奖品非常丰盛,其中包括“悟”、精灵系列产品,以及由爱普生、TradeCraft、Adobe提供的精美礼品。不管是您自己和大疆的独家故事还是和大疆有关的商业故事,都可以分享给我们哦!马上去报名吧!http://event.dji.com/dji-stories/zh-hans#rd我们期待您的参与!

评论
上传
你需要登录之后才能回帖    登录 | 注册
OsitaLV   认证飞友 2015-3-5 3#
地平线歪,老毛病了
持有设备:Inspire 2、Inspire 1、Ronin M、Ronin S
風城忠仔   2015-3-6 4#
還可以忘記疼痛帥!
風城瘋很大.......
收藏 点赞 评论
分享至:
回复: